***kawaii blogging fun times***

Saturday 4 February 2012

Destined To Fail




I think back to when I was at school.

I was moderately intelligent, but incredibly nieve. I thought I knew what I wanted out of life. Go to university and study something "useful", see the world before I turned 30, to get a respectable job with a good wage, have a decent sized house in a big city.

I thought these things would all just happen to me. Fall into place because was my destiny. So I began to follow this path, putting little effort in and expecting everything in return.

I didn't understand until years later that I would never achieve this dream.

It took me longer still to understand that it was never my dream in the first place.




2 comments:

  1. lol, you in ur uniform, seems not that long ago, is that mill at the bottom of the pic? is that even the right name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and yes!
      Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago, like it wasn't even me. I'm so glad we're older and wiser these days.

      Delete