***kawaii blogging fun times***

Monday 20 February 2012

Aesthetically Pleasing

I'm into aesthetics. I like things that are pleasing to the eye. My eye that is. So I'm a fan of art. Art in general and certain specific styles of art. One of those styles would be, you've guessed it, kawaii.

Here's just a little taste of some of the kawaii art that's out there. I'd give almost anything to be as talented as these beautifully creative and inspiring artists.




Charuca Vargas




Cotton Candy Rabbit


Ebisawa


Emipan


Mink



Nico


Pip & Pop



Revery



Saotome




Sapporo



Takashi  Murakami


With Kitty


Yoko D'Holbachie 


Buff Monster



Camilla D'Errico


 Gary Baseman


 Jason Mecier


 Madoka Kinoshita


 Melissa Haslam


 Yumiko Kayukawa




I hope I've inspired a few of you to create your own kawaii art ^_^




2 comments: