***kawaii blogging fun times***

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Inspired By Animals

I realise I should currently be concentrating on my pepper project, but I've been distracted by the next big art project in the pipeline.

This year's GCSE paper has been released, though the class won't be given it until after Feb half term. I've been having a look through the paper and there are a few questions that instantly spark my inspiration. I'm considering going for the "Animals" themed one. But is that just the obvious and easiest choice to go for? Should I expand my mind a little more and go with "Here and now", or "Sense of place"? Both choices also caught my eye. They'd definitely take more thought as they're such abstract concepts. But then why not just go for "Animals" if it instantly inspires hundreds of creative thoughts? There's still plenty of time until I make the final decision though, so I can think on it some more.






























I believe that the class teacher is opting for the "Buildings" themed question to give his class. I'd be devastated if that one was forced upon me. Especially considering the six other choices. So it's likely to be a completely independent project for me. That suits me fine. At least I won't be unconsciously affected by other student's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment