***kawaii blogging fun times***

Thursday 5 January 2012

Cross Stitch Kistch


Fellow team mate and good friend, Rabid Kitten, posted this here photo on FB today. My partner became very excited at the prospect of me sewing one for my home, so Kitten is forwarding the pattern on to me.

I used to do a little cross stitch at school and have more recently got in to modern embroidery (I've sewn some fetching swallows and roses on to a tea towel). But I've never really considered taking on a major cross stitch project and displaying the finished project. After seeing Kitten's photo, it is now all I can think about.

I've found some amazing Pokemon and Hello Kitty patterns across the web and can't wait to get started! I'll certainly be framing the end results and hanging them on our incredibly bare walls.

3 comments:

  1. How could I forget about Mr X???! =D


    http://www.mrxstitch.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting stitching! It took a long time (the border was pretty boring to do), but the results are awesome :-)

    Kitten xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just waiting for some thread and fabric from my ma then I can see what more I need to buy, then I'm on it! =D

    ReplyDelete