***kawaii blogging fun times***

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pamyu Pamyu Revolution


My obsession with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has not dwindled since my previous post about the Japanese sensation. If anything, it has grown.

I am now the proud owner of Kyary's mini-album Moshi Moshi Harajuku and debut studio album, Pamyu Pamyu Revolution. Though I'm still yet to get my hands on a copy of her autobiography, Oh! My God! Harajuku Girl.



















Kyary seems to be popping up everywhere in Japan these days. They can't get enough of her! Take a look at all the products she either endorses, or has helped to create.

Collaboration with Mameshiba

Kyary's vending machine designed for Coco-Cola 

One of Kyary's vending machines

One of a range of Kyary false eyelashes


Earphones for Panasonic

 Endorsing Vitamin Water

Kyary's own shampoo designed for Reveur

 
Advert for Breo tongue brushing gum

Does anyone know of any other Kyary Pamyu Pamyu collaborations? I'd love to hear about them!






No comments:

Post a Comment