***kawaii blogging fun times***

Thursday 19 July 2012

The Prettiest Treats

I've recently been introduced to the delights of macarons. Fellow roller girls Go-Go and Cyndi Slaughter (owner of Knit and Destroy) informed me how tasty they are. I've seen pictures of them, but I never realised they are meringue type treats. I seriously love meringue!! So I've decided to make my own. I found a simple sounding recipe for lemon macarons, bought all the ingredients (my they use a lot of eggs!), and I'm all set to go. I won't actually be making them until tomorrow though.

All the talk of macarons inspired me to create this blog post. I adore how pretty they all are. There's an insane amount of beautiful sweet treats out there, not just macarons. It's almost unthinkable that they can be devoured in seconds.

Here's a selection that'd I'd love to try. Links to recipes or stores below each picture. Enjoy!



If anyone is inspired to make any of these, I want to see pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment