***kawaii blogging fun times***

Monday 25 June 2012

Sac Magique

Like a lot of females, I love accessories. 

One particular accessory I would find it very difficult to live without is the bag. Handbag, backpack, tote, shopper, clutch, suitcase; I'm always on the look out for a new bag. If I can get my hands on a bag that's especially unique and interesting, then all the better.

Here's a selection of handbags I'm currently lusting after. Unfortunately, the majority are way out of my price range. 









Anthony David

ASOS sequin panda bag

ASOS shopper

ASOS mouse shoulder bag

Fred Flare


Fred Flare


Fred Flare

Judith Leiber



Katherine Haumann


Love Moschino Cow box bag

Lulu Guinness Lily Cat shopper

Lulu Guinness perspex clutch

Moschino Cheap and Chic Forecast bag

Moschino Cheap and Chic Lady Love

Moschino Cheap and Chic Sailor Chic

Peter Jensen



Sasaki

The Rodnik Band Snappy Fish bag

Timmy Woods

Yoshimi Ezura

1 comment:

  1. I came back to look at these bags and noticed my comment isn't there anymore! I love these bags! I especially love the owl, tortoise, cupcake and eiffel tower one...and the rain cloud one...and the house. I'll stop now!

    ReplyDelete