***kawaii blogging fun times***

Saturday 3 December 2011

Vegan Cookies

Yesterday I spent some time between world cup bouts baking some super tasty cookies. They're based on a Sarah Kramer recipe for vegan chocolate chip cookies, but I added cocoa powder, peanut butter and chunks instead of chips. They're amazingly yummy! ^_^
I baked a ridiculous amount, so spent the majority of my evening stuffing my face with enough cookies to make myself feel somewhat sick and watching the world's top roller derby teams battle it out. A fine time to be had!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i will have to try these as a non dairy eater my ability to eat anything nice has gone out of the window. love the toaster too, can you post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! I'll get on it after work :o)

    ReplyDelete