***kawaii blogging fun times***

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

I've been living in a rented terrace with my partner for nine months now. We've had a whole host of issues and mishaps with the place, and it's still not as it should be. Damp walls, mold, things that don't work properly, things that keep braking, hideous 70's decor...the list goes on.

Despite all it's downfalls, we're happy here. We've made it our own and it's the personal touches that have made the house our home.





























































6 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I'm a bit jealous of your jewellery collection. And you have an array of bows that would make any Korean teen girl green with envy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O look at all those hello kitties!!! YES! Those are the first thing I noticed! Your apartment is so cute! and very girly! and when I saw slowpoke I looked for psyduck! hahahaa..

    seriously wanting that hello kitty toaster! UBER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is really girly! I don't think my partner minds *too* much...!

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhhh, how awesome!?! I love the little anime table (did you do that yourself?) and your crafty room looks much like mine- organised chaos!! LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I covered that little side table with bits from Pokemon comics. I have plans for a coloured coffee table. Just got to get round to it!

      Delete